Here is my Ninja 250 thats leaving.

W

wrightme43

I thought I would post a few photos of my Ninja. It has been a very enjoyable bike to learn to ride with. It is very forgiving of mistakes, easy to ride and quick to turn. Just a great all around bike. If you know anyone who is learning to ride, I would highly recomend (about the millionth person to do so) this bike.
List of mods.
Ex500 adjustable preload rear shock
Avon Super Venom tires
Strip and polish the outer edges of the wheels and the tank lid.
Convert to triple running and brake lights
Silverstar headlamp
Fiam freeway blaster horn
Stainless socket head engine casing bolts with blue loctite
Gel grips
Trade silver belly pan for Black.
Galfer stainless front brake line
EBC HH pads
Remove front reflectors and replace with led marker lights.
Remove and Replace engine. LOL
Custom graphics in copper and blue retroreflective.

W

wrightme43

Well I took her for her last ride today. Delivered to Beaver Dam Ky for the first guy that came to see her. I never advertised just told one person I wanted to sell it. LOL Sold instantly.
Just a great little bike. If you know a new rider or someone who is looking to learn it is just great.

W

wrightme43

Actually yes. It was very light, and nimble. This bike is heavier, and takes more effort to turn.
I do not miss the brakes/front forks at all.
I put EBC pads, and galfer lines, but it still didnt stop easy. Also the front springs for my wieght should of been .8kg and the factory fit is .44kg so it had some terrible dive even with very easy rolloff and progressive squeeze on the brakes.
Also the gearing was a whole lot different. I had to really work to keep it in the right part of the gear to accelerate, the FZ just doesnt seem to care. LOL 38 vs 98 hp.
The tires are bias ply so I always worried about nails and such, I dont miss that at all.
The ninja is a great bike though for what it is. Designed to be affordable, and forgiving in 1986. They still sell every one they make today just like it.
I do not regret owning it, I knew if I kept it, it would end up just sitting though so it went on to help another rider learn to ride plus I got most of my money back. LOL