Hello everybody

Eklipse

Reaction score
Visit site
hi,

My name is Peter, i live in Spain, just found this great forum and starting to read post :Flash:

I'm owner FZS Fazer 2003 and i would like to convert in streetfighter ;)

First of all i'm looking for replace headlights, i was looking for online shops but only found PUIG with headlights for my Fazer 03...

Any other place to buy headlights???

Thanks in advance!!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe.

In answer to your question, I don't know of any specific sites, but if you take a look at, FZ6 StreetFighter - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum and FZ6 Mods - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum, you will see a ton of headlight mods.

When you check out these two areas of the forum, you will also run across the forum names of the people that have done them. They will be a wealth of information to you :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Peter! You will really enjoy this site. A lot of great collective experience and great people. There is so much info available here by just doing a search. Good luck and have fun on your modifications.

Cliff

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Peter! Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do!

About the headlight, like jtarkany said, there are tons of them available. Check out the FZ6 Streetfighter subforum. There is a sticky at the top called "Links to FZ6N mods". There are a lot of links to everything you might need to do the naked conversion.

Be sure to take lots of pictures of the transformation so we can see!

speedfrk

Custom Painter
Reaction score
www.nationalsuperbike.com
hi,

My name is Peter, i live in Spain, just found this great forum and starting to read post :Flash:

I'm owner FZS Fazer 2003 and i would like to convert in streetfighter ;)

First of all i'm looking for replace headlights, i was looking for online shops but only found PUIG with headlights for my Fazer 03...

Any other place to buy headlights???

Thanks in advance!!

You might try Fly-N-Cycle Motorsports-Motorcycle Parts and Gear Online for headlights and mounts. I have used several versions of theirs and they are all good quality. Don't know if they ship internationally though. Good luck!