My gear whistles

S

sm00thpapa

Here's my gear and it whistles at about 40 MPH and up. Any one else have this happen?

THH Helmet

Xelement Cordura Jacket

Rocket Leather Gloves

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you tell where the whistle is coming from or is it indirect? Is your visor completely closed?

My helmet whistles at about 40+ MPH, but I just deal with it. I also get a lot of wind noise in my helmet, and earplugs drown out most of the wind and whistle noise.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's either that giant pillow that you use (somewhere) on the bike or it's you screaming because you cannot see through the billboard plastered to your visor. ;) :justkidding:

It may be because your visor is up or part way open. My Shoei does this so I ride with it fully closed, or it may be a vent on the helmet partially opened. My guesses.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:confused:You know that you have to remove those deer whistles from those helmets after you buy them.:D

S

sm00thpapa

It's either that giant pillow that you use (somewhere) on the bike or it's you screaming because you cannot see through the billboard plastered to your visor. ;) :justkidding:

It may be because your visor is up or part way open. My Shoei does this so I ride with it fully closed, or it may be a vent on the helmet partially opened. My guesses.

That giant pillow is comfortable man :rof: