New Member Here!

P

PaulR

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought a Yamaha FZ6 year 2005. Nice bike, but with the shitty weather in NY, havent been able to ride it much yet. I took her out today and froze my ass off. Came back pretty quick.

Just put on the Puig Double Bubble and some other carbon fiber pieces here and there. I was going to try to put on my new Hot Grips I just got, but it looks hard. LOL

Anyway, here is a bad pic of my new bike when I first got her home 2 weeks ago. Better pics will follow when it gets nicer.

W

wrightme43

Hi Paul. My name is Steve. I just got here too. Its nice to meet you. I hope you guys up there get some warm days and clean dry roads.
Thats a nice looking bike.

danishman9

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought a Yamaha FZ6 year 2005. Nice bike, but with the ****ty weather in NY, havent been able to ride it much yet. I took her out today and froze my ass off. Came back pretty quick.

Just put on the Puig Double Bubble and some other carbon fiber pieces here and there. I was going to try to put on my new Hot Grips I just got, but it looks hard. LOL

Anyway, here is a bad pic of my new bike when I first got her home 2 weeks ago. Better pics will follow when it gets nicer.

hey just become a member and trying 2 get use to the site got a 2006 black naked fz6 ,came on here looking on advice for givi racks.

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought a Yamaha FZ6 year 2005. Nice bike, but with the ****ty weather in NY, havent been able to ride it much yet. I took her out today and froze my ass off. Came back pretty quick.

Welcome Paul! :welcome:

Nice Bike...I see you got the faster blue one! Me too!:D:thumbup: