Mutation update 06/09

Moe

Reaction score
www.ruckerperformance.com
big-ish changes,still BBQ black,Rear subframe cleanup not crazy bout the plate but it works,headlight still in refine stages and seat still in workout mode.Big demons in my head on thissun,probly sell it and work on another after paint.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
There should seriously be a law against doing this to a FZ6. I'm sorry, but set that thing on fire and put it out of it's misery...please! Oh wait...it looks like you already have! :D

The only thing dumber than this would be the poor dumb bastard that actually buys it if you do end up trying to sell it. :spank:

:ban:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There should seriously be a law against doing this to a FZ6. I'm sorry, but set that thing on fire and put it out of it's misery...please! Oh wait...it looks like you already have! :D

The only thing dumber than this would be the poor dumb bastard that actually buys it if you do end up trying to sell it. :spank:

:ban:

I don't see how this is productive or helps anything in any way.

Maybe I am reading this the wrong way or something. I don't really know.

I probably wouldn't do anything like this to my FZ6 but I can appreciate the uniqueness and creativity expressed by this owner.

Oh, and it's not ours and we don't have to ride it. I just don't think your post was very nice.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site

I probably wouldn't do anything like this to my FZ6 but I can appreciate the uniqueness and creativity expressed by this owner.

Oh, and it's not ours and we don't have to ride it. I just don't think your post was very nice.

I'm pretty sure the OP didn't ask for advice or something to help him be more productive, so you're right...my comment isn't MEANT to be productive or helpful.

Nope...you read it just the way I meant it.

Uniqueness and creativity??? He took grill paint that lots of members use on their stock exhaust cover and sprayed the whole bike with it. I'm not sure that qualifies as unique or creative.

I do apologize if I offended either the OP or anyone else. The views I'm expressing are my own and don't necessarily reflect the views of other members. :Flip:

Moe

Reaction score
www.ruckerperformance.com

Don't worry,I got thick skin.
It's in the STREETFIGHTER thread,not the HUGE box on the back of my bike thread,so I think he might be n the wrong place.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's in the STREETFIGHTER thread,not the HUGE box on the back of my bike thread,so I think he might be n the wrong place.

Yea, you're probably right. Your pieces aren't high dollar name brand store bought ready to bolt on with multi-language instructions so I guess you don't deserve any respect.

Your bike makes me think of something you would see in a movie with some dark intentioned hooligan bikers from hell.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not gonna slam ya, but I think it would fit good in a movie setting, not my cup o tea at all, but props for doing your own thing!!
Add a shotgun holster on the back and stick a fork in it, it's done...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Artistic expression is exactly what that is. We will all behold this in different eyes. I like it cuz it's off the wall. But wait if it's off the wall artistic expression does that mean I can't hang it on the wall? I'm thinking that's what makes people fun.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site

Yea, you're probably right. Your pieces aren't high dollar name brand store bought ready to bolt on with multi-language instructions so I guess you don't deserve any respect.

Wow...this is the best you guys can come up with? Really? Ooo...burn.

The difference? I can take the ugly case off the back of my bike at will. You can't take the ugly off of this thing. :Flip:

Seriously, though, since I'm not into nerd-fighting on the internet...it's your bike. If you like it, I suppose that's all that really matters, right?

Carry on...

Sir Choice

Reaction score
Visit site
My god, I think I've just got a semi :-0. Mate that bike is looking so mentally cool, great job!! Must look scary in a rear view mirror! How about some red rim tape?

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...this is the best you guys can come up with? Really? Ooo...burn.

The difference? I can take the ugly case off the back of my bike at will. You can't take the ugly off of this thing. :Flip:

Seriously, though, since I'm not into nerd-fighting on the internet...it's your bike. If you like it, I suppose that's all that really matters, right?

Carry on...

Actually, you're the one who was attempting to flame the OP on his choice of what he did to his bike. You're the one who has been out of line in this thread.

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site

Ha ha ha!!! :rof: Great slam! :thumbup:

Thanks for that...in my opinion, a giant brick on the butt of a sexy FZ6 is more of a crime than putting hours and hours of sweat, blood and tears into modding a bike into what you want it to be. Keep up the good work! Don't give up on the girl! She's looking good!:thumbup:

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe it is the pictures, but that bike does need a better paint job. Flat black done right will look good on it, but this doesn't look like a good paint job at all. I do like the idea of the head light though, goes well with the rest of the bike.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is incredibly unique :thumbup::rockon: I love gas mask looking headlight setup. It just looks sick all around