Can anyone beat these Givi prices in the UK?

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I need a top box for when I go touring in the summer with tent etc and I'm leaning towards the Givi as it looks like it will be useful in helping to keep my soft panniers a bit more in check and looks more stable. And of course, Givi spares etc are available the world over.

The cheapest price I've found for the rack is £92.07 here. and I want a top box 42-46 litres like this. For £73 the top box is a good deal, but I'm not as happy about the rack. At first I thought it was £58, but then I notice the bloody website tack on £33 when you buy it for the top plate. :(

Has anyone seen or bought them for cheaper?

Thanks

revapi

Reaction score
Visit site
i got the yamaha rack that holds a givi monokey top box,i think it looks so much neater than the givi rack with all the extra brackets.

Oliver

Reaction score
Visit site
Would it be possible to fit the Givi sidecases when using a non-givi rack? I have no idea how these are attached to the bike in the first place.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Would it be possible to fit the Givi sidecases when using a non-givi rack? I have no idea how these are attached to the bike in the first place.
It would probably require drilling the cases and attaching U-bolts or something but anything can be done with a will and the right tools! I'm sure if you Google, people will have documented it.