Angel Eyes Projector HID (need 1 person)

Jorsher

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I am looking to install a set of angel eyes projector kit from the following ebay seller.

PROJECTOR LEN KIT Angel Eye E46 M3 TSX H4 D2S HID XENON on eBay, also Bulbs Lenses, Lights Lighting Accessories, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 05-Jul-09 04:38:19 BST)

Some people on this site have already fitted this

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/16914-bonemans-bi-xenon-hid-projector-mod-progress.html

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/14963-bi-xenon-projector-angel-eye-installed.html

The seller only sells pairs of H4 and H7 projectors, not one H4 and H7 separately. The Fazer requires one H4 and one H7. Therefore in order to get the correct fittings I would need to buy a pair of H4 and H7 projectors (4 in total). This would leave me with 2 spares.

Would anybody be interested in buying these spare projectors from me at cost price including shipping.

Kamran

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to do this mod too. I assume that jtarkany and Jorsher are already shacked up together, so I need another partner. I'm going to get the one with the white angel eye (also comes in green, blue, red, which may be neat and may also be illegal). So need a partner to split the H4/H7 pair. I'll buy both kits, then send you one H4/H7 set at cost. We'll split the total shipping cost.

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm being lazy here, but could you remind of the total cost of this mod? I might be interested!

Thanks

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Come on, you know you want it!

I know I want it. The bike knows that she wants. My wallet and my bank account say otherwise though. The vote is tied at 2 each :(

Although the credit card might have a say in things...hmmm :spank:

Jorsher

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response. I by luck managed to find a supplier in the UK that sells exactly the same kit (Hids direct). I talked the supplier into selling me one H7 and one H4 projector. He now has an odd H7 and H4 projector that he probably wants to sell. I have already passed the companies details to another forum member. However the kit also comes with slim line ballasts, so that makes the kit more expensive than the one on ebay (it comes with a one year warranty).

There is alot of interest on this forum for this type of kit, so I am sure alot of you will be able to coordinate buying and shipping for this item.

:thumbup:

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Now that Jorsher found a H4+H7 pair in the UK, I'm again looking for someone to split the pair with. With exchange rate, buying from the UK is significantly more expensive. PM me!

HeadGone

Reaction score
Visit site
is this what you looking for? did you already got it? You can send in your light and get it done for about $390 or buy the kit and do it yourself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoEJwN8TIEY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - R6 Headlight Head Gone Customs[/ame]