Hi from Michigan

Live4Snow

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is John and I'm hoping to get an FZ6 in the very near future. I've done a bit of riding on my brothers Ninja 600 and he convinced me to get my own bike so I have done a lot of research and since the ninja was too hunched over for me I decided for a more touring/sport bike. Others I considered were the suzuki sv650s and honda cb600 but I really liked the fz's the best.

I am a Architecture Grad student at Andrews University (southwest michigan) and plan on graduating for good this coming May.

Hope to be riding soon....well I guess since winter is coming not too soon.

-John

B

Bo67

Welcome! Looks like the lake effect snow has started this year. That brings back some fond memories of me shoveling 47" of snow off my driveway when I lived in the UP. Stay warm!

Live4Snow

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome guys. I have already gotten a ton of info off of this site just a I have with subaruforester.org when I first got my car.
Looking forward to learning from you people

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is John and I'm hoping to get an FZ6 in the very near future. I've done a bit of riding on my brothers Ninja 600 and he convinced me to get my own bike so I have done a lot of research and since the ninja was too hunched over for me I decided for a more touring/sport bike. Others I considered were the suzuki sv650s and honda cb600 but I really liked the fz's the best.

I am a Architecture Grad student at Andrews University (southwest michigan) and plan on graduating for good this coming May.

Hope to be riding soon....well I guess since winter is coming not too soon.

-John

Welcome....

what is this word winter ....hmmmm:p

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome John!

Once you've worked as an architect for a few years that hunched-over Ninja will feel better to you. :p :jk: ;)