fz6n headlight fairing

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
hi all, any suggestion or links to a nice fairing or cowl to mod the front headlight on my naked please? ive seen a few but cant seem to link to them anymore ie the eagle range etc ! oh wavex i know you will be guiding me in this one is the one on your bike a total new headlight? thankx :spank:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I like this one from the Harley v-rod:

c6da_1.JPG
4107d1220999849-v-rod-headlight-fairing-vrod-fairing.jpg

nightrod.jpg

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
hey thanks but was looking to keep existing headlight, just wanted to add plastic fairing to change look!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Right on :thumbup: I don't have a naked bike so I don't know what size the bulb is, but you can get this fairing without the headlight.

My next suggestion would be to use the search function to search the forum for headlight mods, bikini fairing options, etc and if all else fails PM Wavex for some advice.

Last edited:

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: the naked light is a funny wasp shape and im pretty shure this will not fit! it would take a special fit fairing to make it look good!
something like this -
dsc00018j.jpg

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
Diamond Headlight

Its this headlight. I think I seen some FZ's with this mounted. I'm trying to put a Z1k headlight on my bike. Broke at the moment just bought a house.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i think youre correct ! looks a different colour to the above pic but he may have sprayed it!
14300184.jpg

i didnt really want to remove the current headlight as its a brand new 09 bike! is there any other way i could achieve this look by adding a mask/cover etc?

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
hey thanks but like i said really wanted to avoid pulling out the stock light,but if no other options i would lean towards this light! shame the site has no pricing but from the sounds of it its only 100 usd.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
My personal favourite is the Ermax;

bikePart_838.jpg
That is just the Ermax screen. The headlight is the stock FZN UK or European unit.

dsc00018j.jpg

Please don't buy the Acerbis-style headlight unit above. It's been stuck on far too many bikes that have been dropped to replace the stock fairing. They sell it all over the place. I think it's too small considering the style and far too common and ugly!

There are loads of amazing and totally unique-looking headlight units here though. Something simple like this would also look damn cool too!

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for all your replies! i wont be buying the cheap acerbis,all i really want to do is mount a mask onto current original light to make it look slightly different, as for the screens i agree the ermax looks good but want the bike tottally bare and i hear that the mid screens give to much wind blast to the helmet! anyway i dont think there is a product to suit my needs so it will stay as is for the moment! :thumbup: