Track in Aarhus??

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
So I am coming to Aarhus for a class next week. I am looking at google maps and notice what looks like a racetrack. Do they ride bikes there? I know I can't ship my bike or my gear, but it would be fun to drop by if there is a track day going on.

Anyone have great recommendations on a place to stay for 2 nights? I am coming over on June 19th and can't check into school until June 21st.

I am hoping to couch-surf, but might have to stay at Cab-inn. Is that a decent hotel (I know it is the cheapest, but that might not be the best way to go).

Thanks!!!

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Could you give us a link to the place on G-map?

We only have 1 (yo read it right) decent size race track in the country,- and it is located in Jutland. But if you could give me a g-map link I could identify the tarmac you are looking at.

The track in Jutland, - "Jyllands Ringen" is aprox 34 km from Aarhus, - so its likely that you have seen it.

Track days are a rare breed here in Denmark, - but ys they do ride bikes on that track like 3 or 4 times a year :),- sadly for you the next bike race is 27 & 28 of june, - a bit late for you.

Last edited:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Anyone have great recommendations on a place to stay for 2 nights? I am coming over on June 19th and can't check into school until June 21st.

I am hoping to couch-surf, but might have to stay at Cab-inn. Is that a decent hotel (I know it is the cheapest, but that might not be the best way to go).

Thanks!!!

Cap-inn are cheap, - and you get what you pay for!
But if you are satisfied with a clean bed, and you are not looking for anything fancy it's OK for the price for a short stay.

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
The exact location is...

56.130676, 10.195398

It looks to be just south of the main city close to the water. Maybe it is a horse track??

I will be in Denmark on that weekend, but probably hanging out with others from school. I will be in Denmark from June 19th to July 5th.

Thanks for the heads up on Cabinn. I just didn't know if they were clean...We have lots of cheap hotels here in the states that I would NOT stay in.

Any of you have a spare bike on Saturday the 20th??? J/K, I know that you wouldn't even let your mom borrow your bike :D

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
The exact location is...

56.130676, 10.195398

It looks to be just south of the main city close to the water. Maybe it is a horse track??

Any of you have a spare bike on Saturday the 20th??? J/K, I know that you wouldn't even let your mom borrow your bike :D

It is a horse track :),- there is even a horse on the track :)

The race track is west from Aarhus: (use link or just search for "Jyllands Ringen, 8600) Jyllands-Ringen, 8600 - Google Maps

Sorry,- no spare bike :spank:,- but perhaps one of the other danes?:ban:

Last edited: