Short trip tonight... met Jody.Adams!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jody called my cell this afternoon and asked if we'd be interested in a short ride tonight. So, we met in Rochester, NH. What was interesting is this is the first time I've seen the entire FZ family together! We had Jody's 2008 FZ6, my 2009 FZ1 and my wife's 2009 FZ6R! Sweet!!! :thumbup:

Here we are at the Lilac Mall on Rte 125. Jody with my wife:

View attachment 17723

We took a run up Rte 11 to Alton Bay which is the southern tip of Lake Winnipesaukee. We stopped briefly before having to head back and get Jody pointed to home. Jody and my wife once more:

View attachment 17724

Jody, it was nice to finally meet with you in person! I'm sure we will have other rides this summer. We can get Eric (oldfast007) and Rob (Reiobard) to meet up as well. We might even entice a few of the MA folks to come up for a day!

Maybe it is time we plan another NH meet!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jody called my cell this afternoon and asked if we'd be interested in a short ride tonight. So, we met in Rochester, NH. What was interesting is this is the first time I've seen the entire FZ family together! We had Jody's 2008 FZ6, my 2009 FZ1 and my wife's 2009 FZ6R! Sweet!!! :thumbup:

Here we are at the Lilac Mall on Rte 125. Jody with my wife:

View attachment 17723

We took a run up Rte 11 to Alton Bay which is the southern tip of Lake Winnipesaukee. We stopped briefly before having to head back and get Jody pointed to home. Jody and my wife once more:

View attachment 17724

Jody, it was nice to finally meet with you in person! I'm sure we will have other rides this summer. We can get Eric (oldfast007) and Rob (Reiobard) to meet up as well. We might even entice a few of the MA folks to come up for a day!

Maybe it is time we plan another NH meet!

and we have offers to babysit so that Keira can ride with us all too on her SV :) sounds like you guys had a good time and good pics :)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
and we have offers to babysit so that Keira can ride with us all too on her SV :) sounds like you guys had a good time and good pics :)

Yea!!! Sweet!

I never asked, is this a first Grandchild for either of your parents? That's where the spoiling will come from! Our 1st isn't born yet and is already spoiled! ;)

Maybe Jody can come hang on the 20th when we do the springs and the three of us can go out afterwards for testing. I might even convince him to let me do the dual headlight mod on his bike. :D I joked with him last night... "Hey Jody, you have a headlight out!"

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea!!! Sweet!

I never asked, is this a first Grandchild for either of your parents? That's where the spoiling will come from! Our 1st isn't born yet and is already spoiled! ;)

Maybe Jody can come hang on the 20th when we do the springs and the three of us can go out afterwards for testing. I might even convince him to let me do the dual headlight mod on his bike. :D I joked with him last night... "Hey Jody, you have a headlight out!"

well then you are going to tease me then too, i am still a single low beam guy, but with a Bi-Xenon kit coming for the high beam side. might be a good chance to do a side by side low beam halogen vs. HID with factory reflectors comparison. Put the chatter to rest on that issue...

Yes it is the first grandchild for Keira's parents and the 4th for my parents. (my brother has been busy ;))

jody.adams

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to meet some fellow fizzers. Good times. I'm sure Ill be out again on saturday if anyones game. If the planets align I'll be on a new seat, honking a louder horn, with a sweet touring windshield. (Might even cure that FZ wink too).

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to meet some fellow fizzers. Good times. I'm sure Ill be out again on saturday if anyones game. If the planets align I'll be on a new seat, honking a louder horn, with a sweet touring windshield. (Might even cure that FZ wink too).

So? How'd it go today? Did you go in the rain?

I took mine to work today. Need to get some wet riding in so I'm comfortable with it in all conditions. :thumbup:

It was great to finally meet with you Jody. More rides to come for sure!