Group BUY for Exhausts!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeff thanks for getting this together, no small task huh? Have you worked out the payment details and shipping with the supplier?

Also we'll move this thread over to the Group Buy section.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man, Srry bout that. didn't know there was a group buy section..haha..but yeah.. after talking with the guy for a few mintues...it's simple...

this is the way it'll work out..

he'll create 20 seperate invoices or however many people want to buy. Then chad(salesman) will email each invoice to every1's email. once he has recieved all payments...then he will start shipping..If for any reason...not all invoices get paid for.. he'll either return the money or just send another invoice for the difference of the cost for the exhaust.. Straight foward right?

* I know it's only $40 buck or so that your save however, i'd feel better that i saved money than not saving it at all..Those $40 bucks can go towards ... idk..new gloves, shoes, food, gas, flush turn signals, and etc..

Last edited:

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad I got my scorps a month ago otherwise I would've been totally on this.

However... The scorpions do only come in stainless steel.

Umm...no they don't. I know their website doesn't list the other types (carbon fiber, titanium, titanium flame) but you might want to check with them first if they have any of those in stock as well. Their website is not updated as fast as it should be.

My $.02

-Manas.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
It's been an hour with the post and i was seriously hoping for more individuals to reply..

manas.. i'll take your $.02 and raise you $.04.. i called and asked if they could get it in carbon fiber..I know on other website they sell them in other colors.. but i guess they just dont...lol... looks like i just got a royal flush.

i know i said 48hrs for a reply..but i need to know within the next 24hrs...

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
It's been an hour with the post and i was seriously hoping for more individuals to reply..

manas.. i'll take your $.02 and raise you $.04.. i called and asked if they could get it in carbon fiber..I know on other website they sell them in other colors.. but i guess they just dont...lol... looks like i just got a royal flush.

i know i said 48hrs for a reply..but i need to know within the next 24hrs...

Oh! I didn't know that. My bad. I know from personal experience though when I bought my levers from the site they had them listed as only for 04-06 models and they did fit the 08. Good site though, and good customer service. Good luck with your purchase.

-Manas.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
alright... so i'm a lilltle to impatient. I just went ahead and ordered the scorpion exhaust and forgot about this hole group buy..

srry to anyone who thought they may be interested. I still do highly recommend this site. they sell them really cheap.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
alright... so i'm a lilltle to impatient. I just went ahead and ordered the scorpion exhaust and forgot about this hole group buy..

Wow, that was quick! Not even two hours and you gave up on us? Not everyone is online constantly and able to respond immediately.

In any case, good luck with your pipes! Those scorps are hot!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Im srry about that you guys..im sure if anyone can gather 20 people they'll still get the same deal.. just call them up and ask for chad. he know the deal.

i know people arent able to all be on at one time..i'm just desperate to order my new pipes..i figured..i like saving money, but not when it takes me time...lol..it's 40 bucks the way i look at it..and it would've taken me an extra few days to get everyone..so ..yeah..srry..i'll let you guys know how the scorpions work out once i get them..like everyone else.. i'll post a video with b4 and after..

profunctional

Reaction score
Visit site
We are going to try out http://www.gotogroupbuy.com/322/Scor...Group-Buy.aspx for this group buy. It looks to make things easier for all involved, including the supplier. :thumbup:

Many thanks to profunctional for the suggestion. :D

Thanks to Hellfire and CHEMIKER for helping with this thread!

If you guys are interested in this exhaust, follow the link and Join as Interested for now. That way we can get a headcount for the seller. Here's a link:
Scorpion Slip on Exhaust Yamaha FZ6 Group Buy (Group Buy # 322) - GotoGroupBuy.com - GotoGroupBuy.com

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP.....I JUST ORDERED MY SCORPIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND I HAVE TO ADMIT THE PRICE IS GOOD. HOWEVER WITH A GROUP BUY YOU"LL GET A NICE DISCOUNT... TAKE THIS OFFER PEOPLE....

HEY PROFUNCTIONAL. I KNOW THE WEBSITE CARRIES OTHER EXHAUST. SEE IF MAYBE THIS GROUP BUY CAN CONSIST OF MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF EXHAUST.

MAYBE TWO BROS MIXED WITH SCORPION.

SRRY ABOUT THE CAPS..:spank::spank:

badandy212

Reaction score
Visit site
I signed up as being intrested, anyone know *about* how much we are talking for the group buy. The cheapset I found a set of Scorpions was abotu $440 shipped.