Debating on Putman Track Day

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a track day at Putman in Indiana this weekend one on sat. one on sunday. Its 155 bucks per day. Im debating whether or not to go. Its 3.5 hours from my house. And considering I just did my first track day this weekend....... but hey I'm addicted........

Has anyone ever been to this track?? I've heard really good things about it. And if anyone was thinking of attending. http://www.putnampark.com/

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Been there once and loved it. Tons of grip, great flowing layout, good variety. Do it. Actually, 2 of my youtube vids were taken at putnam last May.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
DO IT! :thumbup:

How are the tires looking? As you do more track days you'll get faster and faster and NEED good tires.

Moeginny

Moeginny
Reaction score
Visit site
I had my first track day at Putnam yesterday. It started out raining, and we had great grip for wet weather. After lunch it dried up and thing got a lot faster. Great experience. I'm hooked!

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
quite of few of my pals are going... if you go.. look for the Assfault Junkies trailer. friendly crew.

fzsnuh

Reaction score
Visit site
I was there yesterday as well. It was a blast!!! I'm slow as hell but it was fun and I learned a ton. I also met Moeginny who just happens to have the same faster blue bike as me. 2 blue FZ6's in the same group was pretty cool.

It was nice meeting you yesterday Moeginny!!

I'm looking forward to Bluegrass opening up because it's only 45 minutes away from me.