Full Faced Helmets aren't soundproof

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i had to emergency stop this week at americade and my girlfriends helmet smashed into mine. She could hear me swearing.

Nefilim

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to get out of traffic but I'm not used to having a passenger + luggage on the FZ6. The drivers were being particularly aggressive so it was nearly impossible to overtake some people.

190lbs guy, 125lbs girl, 50lbs luggage = slowness. When I pulled up to stoplight on a downhill slope, she slid forward and crushed my balls against the gas tank and I said "God, you weigh a ****ing ton."

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to get out of traffic but I'm not used to having a passenger + luggage on the FZ6. The drivers were being particularly aggressive so it was nearly impossible to overtake some people.

190lbs guy, 125lbs girl, 50lbs luggage = slowness. When I pulled up to stoplight on a downhill slope, she slid forward and crushed my balls against the gas tank and I said "God, you weigh a ****ing ton."

LOL that is GREAT

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
:rof:

I laughed so hard...Wow, she needs to understand the level of pain you were enduring and how that correlates to a loosened tongue that may not accurately describe the situation.

:)

Crystal

Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch.....

125 pounds isnt a very big girl, however on the family jewels I would assume it might be a different story. She should try to understand.

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually saw a pretty funny site at Americade. I saw two people arguing while on a bike...it looked funny because they were agruing while facing the same direction...ok so mayb its just my a.d.d. and the simplest tings amuse me

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

:rof: too funny!