Nforza Discount

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was looking at different gear websites and came across the NForza one, and they say there is a discount for FZ6 Forum members. Anyone know how to get that discount? I tried putting something in the cart until i hit credit card info, since I just wanted to see how much difference it would make.

https://www.nforza.com/nforza/shop/index.php?show_aux_page=1

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was looking at different gear websites and came across the NForza one, and they say there is a discount for FZ6 Forum members. Anyone know how to get that discount? I tried putting something in the cart until i hit credit card info, since I just wanted to see how much difference it would make.

https://www.nforza.com/nforza/shop/index.php?show_aux_page=1

I have the Nforza pants and they are great! Paid $100 with the discount... the guy used to be on another forum (SBN), which is how I got the discount, but I would recommend you email them and tell them you're on SBN/FZ6-Forum and want your discount!

Good luck.

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered a pair of pants from then after i saw this thread. I couldnt help myself with that price. I put that i was a member in the comment section when i ordered see if that works and if it doesnt its still a great price.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah the pants are what I was eyeballing as well. That's the one piece of ATGATT that I am missing; for some reason I had the worst time finding something with good protection for a decent price but these look like they will fit the bill. Keep us posted on if putting it in the comment section works!:rockon: