Mugello MotoGP [Spoiler alert!]

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished watching a recording of the GP. I have to say I'm disappointed that Rossi couldn't quite bring it home. In my opinion the harder front was a big mistake given the conditions of the race. Big shame about Pedrosa though! I hope he didn't get injured too bad, but it didn't look good.. He didn't even try to get up after the crash and that can't be a good sign. Biggest surprise however had to be Lorenzo, who crashed during warmup, spun out at the launch and still managed to finish second!:eek: All in all a very good race imo!:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you happen to see the 250 race too? The last lap is perhaps the most exciting I ever seen in racing. The lead changed about 9 times in the rain!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkgCDtCQjI[/ame]

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a good race, when was the last time you saw so many leaders in a MotoGP race? Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Rossi, Melandri, Capirossi, Stoner all led at some stage, just that Stoner led where it counted.

The 250 race was the usual exciting stuff despite the rain, Simoncelli was slapped a $5,000 fine for his move on Bautista but they didn't seem too cross with each other at the end. Simoncelli twice said he was sorry in the press conference.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All 3 races were brilliant to watch. Close racing, the way racing should be.

First time this year that the big boys of MotoGP fighting it out.. normally one gets away and the rest scrap for the minors.

250's was mind blowing.. doing that in that weather... Balls of steel. :rockon:

:)

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately I haven't been following the 250 GP. After reading so many positive comments about that class I figure I'll have to try and get hold of recordings of those races as well. :) That last lap seemed absolutely nerve wrecking!

On another note, I'm gonna catch up on the last SBK round later today so please don't spoil that for me in this thread! ;)