Leeds United's unbeaten run at an end

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leed United’s undefeated run this season was broken today. They lost to Carlisle 3-1 (boo hoo) :(

oh well you’ve got to give the other guys a chance. ;)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ummmm what sport are we talking about here:confused:

soccer of course;)

It sounds pretty good but they started the season with -15 points due to fiddling the books.

so 9th place is pretty good considering.

So what sport do you follow, apart from cycling of course.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reading religated today. It was our season to lose and we did:mad:

Sorry to hear that Nelly, I know myself how much that sucks :(

Well Leeds are playing Carlisle tomorrow. as you probably read at the begining of this thread they beat us before. Uptil now Leeds has a dismal record of play offs, I hope it'll be different this time round.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Nelly, I know myself how much that sucks :(

Well Leeds are playing Carlisle tomorrow. as you probably read at the begining of this thread they beat us before. Uptil now Leeds has a dismal record of play offs, I hope it'll be different this time round.
Your due a bit of luck, will have to wait and see?

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reading religated today. It was our season to lose and we did:mad:

Nelly that really sucks after watching Reading play a hell of a match on Match of the Day (but to no avail).
Last season I went to see Leeds "relegating" match but I hate to say they deserved it :(

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have been nice to get those 15 points back !! I think Donnys chairman made too much of a fuss when it looked like we were getting automatic promotion !!!

Good luck anyhow Mate:thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leeds is off to Wembly yeehaa :D

After losing 1-2 against Carlisle at home they won tonight 2-0 , in the 90th minute no less (phew).

Anyway they are off to Wembly to play either Jonacs club (Doncaster) or Southend (depending on tomorrow nights result), come on Doncaster.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leeds is off to Wembly yeehaa :D

After losing 1-2 against Carlisle at home they won tonight 2-0 , in the 90th minute no less (phew).

Anyway they are off to Wembly to play either Jonacs club (Doncaster) or Southend (depending on tomorrow nights result), come on Doncaster.

:wav::wav:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another year, another chance, yes Leeds United is once again through to the playoffs after a terrible performance last year.

At least my local NL team AZ are the Dutch champions this year so even if Leeds loose I have something to cheer about :thumbup:.

Last edited:

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh goody [sic] Look North and Calendar can stop talking about other clubs and just talk about glorious Leeds again.

As you can tell not a Leeds fan.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh goody [sic] Look North and Calendar can stop talking about other clubs and just talk about glorious Leeds again.

As you can tell not a Leeds fan.

Well if Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Utd were to combine it might give them something to talk about :thumbup:. Unfortunately Hull is the only Yorkshire team still in the premiership at the moment.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Martin..get the hell out of here with all this Leeds rubbish.

Just watch out for the final spurt from the Tigers and watch them scream into....the first division.

No I am confident...honestly.

Steve

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Martin..get the hell out of here with all this Leeds rubbish.

Just watch out for the final spurt from the Tigers and watch them scream into....the first division.

No I am confident...honestly.

Steve

Steve as you know I have a soft spot for Hull city too, I'm sure they'll stay up this year but it's a far cry (roar ;)) from last years performance.

Alkmaars team (AZ) has won the Dutch premier league this year and the atmosphere around the town is still buzzin :thumbup: this will at least soften the blow if Leeds (once again) fail to win.

My Dad and Brother will be going to Wembley (yet again) I only hope they put up a good show this time.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see The Villa beat Hull 1-0 :D

And you can bugger off as well :spank:

We can see our lives flashing before our eyes now. But to be honest we are only doing it for the buzz. Last game of the season we will need a point to stay up and get a draw in the 90th minute.

Yahoo change our underwear and party again.

The Danes think were nuts. We are the first Hull City supporters they have ever met and they all want to come to a home game now.

The 4-3 game against Man Utd was manic in the pub. The Danes thought we had won the world cup...Hull City scored 3 goals against Man Utd and pushed them all the way...get the F@@k outta here, even we would not have believed that. We still can`t get over being in the premiership.

Regardless what happens, this season has been a blast for Tigers supporters...in fact the last 5 have.

Good to see Yorkshire teams are doing well.

Steve