08 availability

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone else out there struggling to find an 08? If anyone knows of a dealership that has 08's, please let me know. I know seth got one in Washington but that's about as far away as you can get from me without going to Alaska or Hawaii. All the dealerships around here (Mississippi) are now telling me they won't have any until at least January and probably later than that. Thanks.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
correction, new member section and the thread is "show us ur baby", have way down the page u will c the bike.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a black '08 sitting in the showroom at Powerhouse Motorcycles in Paso Robles, CA.

I was checking it out today.

Sticker is $6,999.00

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the help everyone but despite several days of hard searching, I could not find an 08 anywhere near MS. Closest one I found was Ohio for $6500, not including the cost and inconvenience of a trip to pick it up. I couldn't justify it just to get that nice cobalt blue color. So, I bought a new red 07 today for 6k even out the door.

W

wrightme43

Oh yeah man, you did fine. That is a really a very pretty bike. It just has a undercoat, a color coat, and then the clear coats so it is heavier and slower than the blue ones. You will never know, unless you ride next to a blue one. Then you will be sad. J/King,
Glad you got a bike, and congratulations on your new baby.

B

Bo67

Ya, that's just what the world needs, another blue Yamaha.;)
BTW, if blue is so awesome, what's with the red wig? I think there might be a closet red bike lover around here somewhere. It's okay to come out, we'll welcome you with open arms.:D