MA, need bike rental

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm coming out to MA this summer for the better part of July. Unfortunately, I have to bring my dog, so no Fizzer. Sad, a month without it.
So, I know the roads there are awesome, and the scenery is fantastic. I really want to ride out there, but alas, no bike.
So, anyone know where I can rent a decent bike from? And I mean sportbike, not a cruiser. Even a sport touring bike would be fine.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
aba - yea, where in mass.. there are some great roads out in western mass... berkshires are a sight to see.. i can see around here who rents bikes, but i hate to be negative, but i dont think there are too many.. how long are you going to be around for??

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be in Salem, but I'll drive out to where I need to in order to get a bike. I would love to get one for the coastal roads.
My mother lives in Salem, and I know the roads on the coast pretty well. I really want to ride up to Portland, Maine.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you might have to.. the only place i know is a harly store up near old orchard beach in maine... and they only rent harlys... i'll ask around to some locals... oh.. look up eagle rider.. i know they rent bikes.. expensive, but they rent.. good luck man..

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Eagle Rider only has Harleys. I really don't enjoy riding cruisers....
I'll be around from about 3rd week of June to 3rd week of July.

Last edited: