hazard mod

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i was just wondering if it would be possible to mod out the hazards to do like a little light show when your just showing off your bike in a parking lot or something. dont know if its would work, just a random thought

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Anything is possible. It's just a switch so you could re-wire it to do pretty much anything you want it to do. You could hook it up to some of these lighting/strobe kits and control boxes from Oznium if so desired: LED & Neon Accent Lighting

Have it activate a bunch of hidden red and blue LED strobes.....presto..hit the button and go into "cop mode" (yes I am joking).

I've seen another post (SBN I think) where some guy wired up several multi colored LED effect lighting units on his FZ6 and can control and turn it on with a seperate switch for "parking lot display". No reason why that couldn't be wired into the hazzard switch.

Last edited:

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for your help, the reason im asking is all my friends have LED displays on their bike, and since my bike is the only one with hazards i turn them on and laugh

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Keep in mind you can also add in additional and hidden switches to your FZ6! I put one in for my blue POD lights and it's hidden under the rubber mirror boot. Good for "technically illegal lighting"!

DSCF1895.JPG

DSCF1897.JPG

Details here: Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods:pod Lights