Mike's Fazer S2

Actionmike

Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE 13-06-09: New Pics/Mods at end of thread

New Member/biker finally got my first "big" bike sorted after jumping through all the ridiculous hoops to get a UK bike licence. Having finally got the car sold, i got myself a nice wee fazer from Hurst yamaha and picked it up last friday. Needless to say having ur first time on a "big" bike, in the pissing rain, on brand new tyres, in belfast, at friday lunch time was both an entertaining and sphincter tightening experience.
After gettign home intact, spent an hour fitting the R&G frame portectors and bar ends (Thats 55min playing hunt the spanner 5min fitting) first of a few mods i hope to do. (Got to have something to do this week, the ****ty weather aint going anywhere for awhile by the looks of it)
... one week later..
Id hoped to have her past the 600 mile service by now but the weather has been against me, so i thought id take a couple of pics while the bikes clean and the suns out, before i dirty her up again.

FZ6prepuig001.jpg

FZ6prepuig003.jpg

FZ6prepuig004.jpg

New Puig BD Racing screen finally arrived :) i think it looks sexy, and more importantly a vast reduction in wind buffeting. The original screen just wasnt hiding me ( lanky 6'3 guy ) from the wind.
regPuigscreen005.jpg

Last edited:

Iano.

Reaction score
Visit site
Good lad, enjoy and keep her between the ditches.!!!!

and don't worry about the bloody rain - this is Ireland - Its always F**king raining

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum and congratulations on the new bike.
That bike does look smart! Enjoy and ride safe!:thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

welcome to the forum.. congrates on the new bike.. is it white or silver??? i cant tell by the pics... ride safe!!! :thumbup:

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i think silver is my favorite color for an fz6. and seeing it with a black frame is quite amazing. almost makes me want to keep and eye out for all the silver bits to change mine from blue (black frame) to silver. very, very nice. :thumbup:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems to be wearing a lot of eye shadow :justkidding:

STILL haven't had a go on an S2 yet! Probably for the best, I'll only want one afterwards.

rusty1

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike looks well, guess you got the modding bug already.
I got my S2 from Hursts in November past and think the bike is a great all rounder.
Enjoy your new purchase!

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Mike

Just come across this thread, nice bike but why the slower silver one, when you know black is faster:Flip:. Only joking;)

Now you need new set of cans, belly pan.....................tail tidy...............

Stay safe

Cheers

Actionmike

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike looks well, guess you got the modding bug already.
I got my S2 from Hursts in November past and think the bike is a great all rounder.
Enjoy your new purchase!

Good to see another norn iron fz6 owner :rockon:
Loving the bike even more now that shes run in, think my mods are nearly done id like to change the indicators but im as yet undecided to go for leds or just a lense change.

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, nice bike you got there fella. I very rarely like the faired ones but I like that. I think it's the black on the fairing and the smoked screen.

bigjoke70

Reaction score
Visit site
Lovely looking bike fella. Can never decide if i prefer the faired ones or the naked one like mine . Cracker tho:thumbup: