3 Anti-corrosion spaces, 23rd May, Christchurch

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the deal, a mate of mine runs All Year Biker, offering anti-corrosion treatments for people's bikes. I was due to help him out this weekend in Christchruch, near Bournemouth on the South coast, but three people who were booked in have pulled out.

This means he won't be able to make enough to pay me, which is a bit of a bastard as I've taken a sicky today, expecting the weekend's work to cover it.

So... thinking only of myself... We need another THREE bikes to make it worrth my while going there.

If you want your bike cleaned, polished and treated with a high pressure ACF50 spray to stop all that nasty corrosion in your electrics and the other bits you can never get to then BOOK YOURSELF IN HERE.

Thing is, if you want to book in, you'll need to do it TOMORROW! I know that's short notice, but blame the three peple who have pulled out at the last minute.

Great if you can do it, no worries if you can't as it means I can go to the ClubAprilia day instead.

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't get enough bookings in the end :(

If you are interested, there's another treatment day at my place in Newbury, Berks on Saturday June 13th. Get it done before the Yamaha finish lets you down!