07 Front Fender on a 06

morrobaybum

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it has been discussed before but I never was able to find a definite answer. Will the front fender, or hugger, off a 07 fit on a 06. I like how the 07 comes in the color.

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm 90% sure that it was said that the front fender will not fit. the mounting points are different on the new forks. you could try painting your front fender with color-rite paint if you like the blue. also there's the TCP front fender which comes color matched and with a different design. check out rideaddict.com

also the hugger, do you mean the rear hugger? i'm pretty sure that's the same piece, which comes in a normal black plastic for all years.

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
So....... the 07 won't fit? I can get the 07 fender for cheaper than it would cost me to have my 06 painted. How much work would be involved to make them fit?

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
the mounting points on the 07' fender are lower on the fork than the 06' model, I swaped the 07' for an 06' carbon fender, but it takes a bit fab work.

076.jpg
[/IMG]

070.jpg
[/IMG]

071.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope this gives you an idea:thumbup:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
on my 07 the front fender was the same as the bike, all i did was have the rear hugger red to match the bike.