Hey Wavex....

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro! But I am actually not a fan of bar end mirrors... I split traffic like a mofo everyday, and so I like my bike as narrow as possible :D Which is why I will certainly go with the Black Rizoma mirrors again...

Thanks again though, for the heads up :rockon:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
No worries man I wondered why the bar end mirrors were referred to as lane splitting mirrors (cause they stick out so dang far) would the rizoma's work on a non naked bike? I like the look of 'em.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
No worries man I wondered why the bar end mirrors were referred to as lane splitting mirrors (cause they stick out so dang far) would the rizoma's work on a non naked bike? I like the look of 'em.

Yeah they would work as handlebar mounted mirrors... you would just have to find a way to cover up the ugly holes on the front fairing when removing the fat ugly OEM mirrors :D

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah they would work as handlebar mounted mirrors... you would just have to find a way to cover up the ugly holes on the front fairing when removing the fat ugly OEM mirrors :D

I think keninseattle from SBN has found some plugs for the stock mirrors. When you ride with the handlebar mounted mirrors can you see as easily? Seems like the stock mirrors are placed pretty well, keeping the ability to see the road w/o moving my head to see behind me.

Do you have a link to the rizomos?

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
PJs Parts

Great guys there... they carry lost of sweet stuff for the fizzer :rockon:

And no, these mirrors will not offer you the same wide view of what is going on behind you as the OEM ones, but their quality is awesome and you`ll get used to it quickly... I would not consider that safety is impacted, as long as you check your dead angle at all times :D

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I dig the Mohawk :D and the front turn siginals, not flush mount but smaller and hella bright.