Ben Spies pulls Rossi move

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Fabrizio passed spies and waved at him during the pass, so Spies pulls off the Rossi Move...

In my opinoin World Superbike is way better than Moto GP this year.

Check it out at about the 35 second mark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMPby0i4feQ&NR=1]YouTube - Sbk Monza 2009: 1^ VITTORIA DI MICHEL FABRIZIO[/ame]

S

sm00thpapa

Saw both the Moto GP and SBK races today and the SBK was a lot more exciting. Watching Haga going around that track was beautiful. The Moto GP race was a disaster today with the rain. Rossi was out before it even started. Ben Spies was out of both races today, guess his Yamaha was not to reliable today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw both the Moto GP and SBK races today and the SBK was a lot more exciting. Watching Haga going around that track was beautiful. The Moto GP race was a disaster today with the rain. Rossi was out before it even started. Ben Spies was out of both races today, guess his Yamaha was not to reliable today.

He finished 3rd in the first race so at least he got some points. Haga was just unstoppable.

The less said about the MotoGP the better.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He finished 3rd in the first race so at least he got some points. Haga was just unstoppable.

The less said about the MotoGP the better.

Haga will be hard to stop, the fact that Fabrizio is also doing so well, just shows that the Ducati is a pretty good thing....as it should be, with a bunch of regulations that favour the big V twin...

:thumbup:

S

sm00thpapa

Don't know but you have to wonder about Spies pit team. Last week he runs out of gas on the last lap and this week he had mechanical problems. His team needs to prepare his bike a little better before he goes out on the track. If I was team owner I would be putting my foot up the team cheifs butt and say "Yo what the hell is going on man".