07' Blue Yamaha Lower Cowl Installed

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got done putting the Yamaha Lower cowl on. Very easy to install and compliments the bike nicely! Also looks great with my new TCP seat cowl :D

I ordered some 06' blue side covers(covers just below the seat) The black with the stick on blue sticker isnt cutting it. Those should be here Friday!!

2417204_48_full.jpg

2417204_49_full.jpg

2417204_51_full.jpg

Last edited:

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
45 bucks a piece for the 06' Not too sure but I think the 07's are the same price . The 07's only come in black with a blue/red decal depending on bike color. The decal is like 35 bucks a piece.

Mart Man FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
45 bucks a piece for the 06' Not too sure but I think the 07's are the same price . The 07's only come in black with a blue/red decal depending on bike color. The decal is like 35 bucks a piece.

Who did you order the '06 side covers from? The bike is looking really sweet. Just need to get rid of the stickers on the swingarm!!

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the side covers from powerpartsplus.com They have all Yamaha parts 20% off.

And yes, the stickers will come off on the swingarm. The passenger footpegs will also be powercoated black along with the rearsets. All of that is a Winter project to give me something to do when there is a foot of snow on the ground

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the side covers from powerpartsplus.com They have all Yamaha parts 20% off.

And yes, the stickers will come off on the swingarm. The passenger footpegs will also be powercoated black along with the rearsets. All of that is a Winter project to give me something to do when there is a foot of snow on the ground

Now you're talking :D I can't fawkin wait to see it. It's turning out almost the exact same way I want my bike to look. :rockon:

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, the 2006/2007 Blue are the same. Yamaha calls the color Deep Purplish Blue Metallic. The fit is the same. The side covers didn't change from 06 to 07

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are going to powder coat the rear sets, you might as well go ahead and do the radiator gaurds and passanger foot pegs as well.

-bryan

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
can you post the where you got the lower cowl for for an 07 cause i cant find any.

Sanford, Florida , Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, ATV, motorcycle, utility vehicle, dealer, used, parts, accessories, apparel

The website probably wont list or show the lower cowl! I ordered mine over the phone and the customer service rep was very helpful and nice. I had the cowl within 4 days after ordering!

I've had great experiences ordering from this website! Fast shipping and products were well packaged!

Last edited: