Msf

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
ive been on this forum for a while now and my birthday is here in 2 days ill be turning 17 my eldest brother has convinsed my mother that i need a dirtbike for my birthday :thumbup: (ive been trying for years) but thats not all, the eldest (rides a 07 suzuki 650SV) has also agreed to pay for my MSF course and get me there and back. in the mean time hes teaching me to ride on his 08 DRZ400SF its more fun than i could have imagined. funny thing is i took the drivers Ed course last year but just havent gotten around to get my lisence so it looks like ill be licensed to ride before im licensed to drive :D

that being said im looking for a 125cc to a 150cc dirt bike in the Washington area for sale

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
... funny thing is i took the drivers Ed course last year but just havent gotten around to get my lisence so it looks like ill be licensed to ride before im licensed to drive :D

that being said im looking for a 125cc to a 150cc dirt bike in the Washington area for sale

congrats on having a great older brother to help you out like that. but i'm not sure you can get a motorcycle license before you get your drivers license. unless they handle it differently over there. here your motorcycle license is an endorsement on your license and you have to have your license to be able to take the msf brc.

good luck to you.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you need a license to ride just in OHV parks? That's not the case in CA.

Dirt riding is absolutely the best way to hone your riding skills and to learn bike control. And it's great fun. And it's lower-risk than street riding.

If you've been riding a DR-Z400SM in the dirt, you're going to be surprised at how much fun real dirt bikes are in the dirt. ;) If not - you're going to be surprised at how much fun dirt is.

Cheap beginner trail bikes are easy to come by, and IMO it's better to start on one of those than to get a high-maintenance MX bike or enduro as your first.

I started on a TT-R125L. It's a good bike for a smaller person to start on, but if you're a reasonably sized human, I'd consider a cheap trailie like the CRF150F, CRF230F, TTR230, or the like.

2008 Yamaha TTR-230
2002 Yamaha TTR225 Trail Bike
2003 Honda CRF150F -big bore
2003 Honda CRF150F
CRF230