new bike

Dynamo750

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and i are selling both our bikes gsxr750 and fz6 fazer and getting this Benelli TnT 899s

benelli-tnt-899-s-4.jpg

The fazer was up for sale privately but the dealer is giving us good money for it but the leo vince exhaust etc is up for sale on ebay

A new benelli/mv augusta dealer is opening in Edinburgh and he brought up loads of bikes to test ride, including the 16000 pound f4. we fell in love with the 899s above and we get her saturday

I wheelied the black f4 above on power only [by accident] and had the wife on pillion :rockon:

dsc01466t.jpg

Last edited:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
I love the TNT 1130 cafe racer, but a few years ago I heard from the UK's old importer that they were dreadful at waranty work, refusing to pay for work the dealers had done, and there was a lot of work that had to be done!

Am I right in thinking they've been bought by someone else now? Hopefully the reliability and waranty issues will have been sorted as they look like cracking bikes to ride.

S

sm00thpapa

So your selling both your bikes to get one? Makes no sense, what you gonna do ride her a round every where you go. That a sweet looking bike though.