Questions about a Joe Rocket Yamaha Jacket

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in the market for a new jacket and have found some good prices for this jacket on ebay. Im wondering if anyone here has the jacket? Pro's and Cons? and what kind of price did you get it for?

Do you know of any other shops I should be checking out for good pricing, sofar the best deal I have found is $174.99 + $10 for shipping, it retails for $239

Here is a little info on the jacket with pics

• Hitena® Textile Shell
• C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
• Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
• Variable Flow™ ventilation system
• Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
• 8" zipper for pant attachment
• Reflective stripe
• Official licensed Yamaha® product

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in the market for a new jacket and have found some good prices for this jacket on ebay. Im wondering if anyone here has the jacket? Pro's and Cons? and what kind of price did you get it for?

Do you know of any other shops I should be checking out for good pricing, sofar the best deal I have found is $174.99 + $10 for shipping, it retails for $239

Here is a little info on the jacket with pics

• Hitena® Textile Shell
• C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
• Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
• Variable Flow™ ventilation system
• Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
• 8" zipper for pant attachment
• Reflective stripe
• Official licensed Yamaha® product

Sweet jacket. When it come to motorcycle gear there aren't too many places of where you can go and try things out. I personally stay away from ebay when it comes to gear. If it does not fit, in which most of the time it doesn't due to jacket material, brand and what not, you don't have too many options in returns.
Motorcyclesuperstore, kneedraggers, newenough, motosport, sportbiketrackgear are very trusty sites. They all have huge selections and many sales and closeouts. Returns are a breeze and never did I have any problems. I would rather pay little more money from trusty sites and have a piece of mind then get a cheap deal from ebay and you can't return it and be stuck with it.
What ever you decide, good luck.
Take care.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
My local store here has the same jacket so I went to try it on and see which one fits better, then I went looking on ebay for deals.

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the exact same jacket, just that mine is the faster blue :thumbup:

Pros:
Has pads for forearms that also curve around your elbows. Pad for the back and shoulders. Haven't really put these pads to test though ;) so cannot say how much protection they offer.

Has vent slits with zippers on the arms and just behind side pockets, useful on hot days.

Matches the color of my bike :rockon:

Cons:

Does not have any thick inner lining, so if you ride on really cold days, you might have to wear an extra vest inside.

Last edited: