Is there an anti-rain dance?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i know right.. i love how its sort of nice all week, and then rain all weekend.. really a great spring on the east coast.. :(

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nope, i wish there was though, been driving the truck to work and it is running like garbage...

I miss my bike:(

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All you have to do is make plans for a "rainy" day! Plan to do nothing...watch movies on account of the rain...should foil the rain gods!

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm with you guys. I've been bored all day since Thursdays are my day off, I normally go ride the backroads, but this rain SUX. My basement is getting a little moist too GRRRRRR

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like it has been raining forever here too. The real truth is that it's been misty rain, cloudy and threatening but haven't really gotten much rain. I just wish we'd get a hard rain and get it over with! We are still in a drought here. 10 day forecast shows 1/2 - 3/4 day of sun followed by two days of rain - ugh! March was nicer. If the sun doesn't come out soon I may go postal.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you stand on your right leg, shake a bag of chicken bones over your head and hop every 10 seconds starting at precisely 8AM - then it will have no effect at all on the weather. This is one less thing you could try.:D

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Put all you rain gear on... head to toe. It never rains when you're prepared. The reverse is also true, of course. If you want it too rain, leave the wet weather gear at home.

Or Just ride. Eventually you'll learn to love it. I sure do.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow I guess I can't complain only rain here and there here in Central NY! Buy yeah if anyone can figure it out.... We could prob make a mint off it even if it doesn't work. People have dumped tons of money on get rich quick skeams!!!

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
There sure is. You take everything you own, pack it into a U-Haul and move to the West.
300+ days of sunshine, wide roads, mountain canyons, and amazing scenery. :D