Adjust Air/Fuel yourself (without PC3)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
CO Adjustment (Explaination) and other ECU Fun - Sportbikes.net

Enjoy :Sport:

C1 is cylinders 1 and 4 and C2 is cylinders 2 and 3. THe reason is that 1 and 4 get more air, so they don't use the same a/f while warmer 2/3 use another mixture.

edit: I deleted the R6 thread because of significant differences in their settings/adjustments and ours.

The only valuable info there was:
up = increased fuel

Everything else in that very long thread was specific to the R6 and not applicable to our bikes.
I have a flight to the East again this week but I plan to do this mod when I get back.

Last edited:

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Huh interesting. I am pretty sure it would work. The c1 through c4 is the same readings as on the stand alone system on my race car.<< Well I dont have it anymore.:(

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
edit...only one thread now.

I read too much of that r6 thread to really change gears and comprehend the details to our engine. I'll follow up some time soon.

Last edited:
S

sportrider

wow what a roller coaster ride of emotions!!! I was intrigued , I was excited, I was happy, I was disappointed. oh well I only spent two hours reading all that.

to save some time.... the c1-c4 settings are on the R1 and R6 only, the FZ6 and V-star only have c1-c2. the v-star because its a V-twin and the FZ6 because it uses a siamese mapping. the settings are for cylinders not throttle position and it only effects the Co settings for emission testing at idle.

Last edited by a moderator: