I'm sure there are good ones out there...

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Coming home in a downpour tonight (riding two up with the wife)...
Copcar pulls into my lane, I swerve out of the way almost hitting a pedestrian... He laughs.. and pulls back into his lane (NYC streets)

So axxclown with Texas plates blows a light and almost takes me out, the cop ignores him... He slams on his breaks with his maplight on and I respond (I don't trust cabs or plates from other states) Then he turns into the cop's lane without turn signals... the cop proceeds to pace me until I go over the bridge into Queens...

I fully understand and I am thankful for the cops that help keep people from shooting me... but come on how can those two go on with their night letting that happen the guy basically cut them off, thats Balls and they just let it happen...

Im sorry if I'm offending any cops, but Im really just tired of seeing people get hit and trash piling up on the streets and seeing the boys in blue just watch it happen...

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Glad to hear you and the wife were ok.

There are good ones out there. I'm sorry to hear that you have had more than your fair share of the not so good ones :confused:.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Isn't New York famous for rude behavior?

Seems the norm in most metro areas, must be why most country folk are so nice;)

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Isn't New York famous for rude behavior?

Seems the norm in most metro areas, must be why most country folk are so nice;)

I take issue with that... NY is famous for rude behavior... in the busiest centers of the city... which happen to have the fewest NYers...

If you were to throw 8-10 million of the rudest people on earth together on an island 2 miles wide by 7 miles long, I don't think it would be all too pretty... just because we don't smile and shake every hand doesn't make us rude just makes us practical...

Seeing NY that you can't find in every mall is a very different place than what you see on TV...