Prayers please

S

sportrider

god that name sounds familiar I just can't put a face to it.. did he have a red & white R1?

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
He was'nt killed on a street bike. He was riding his quad on the street and went to pass a truck and the truck turned into him. It was at night.

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Coroner case #700707919—On 10-23-07 at 9:01 PM, Jason James Roper, age: 31, from Redlands,, was driving a 2004 Kawasaki off-road quad westbound on Turquoise near Capri in Mentone. As he was passing a Dodge Ram also westbound, it turned left into his path at which point the quad left the roadway and struck a fixed object. Paramedics responded and transported him to Loma Linda University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 9:47 PM. CHP is investigating the collision. [102407 0620 EM]

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Kind of ironic that you had a post like this. I was going to put one up as well. Even the best will go down, a local well known instructor here in Las Vegas. Just finished a memorial ride for him today. Started at the Harley shop in LV and conveniently ended at a park near my home. About a 35 mile ride. I heard a total of 410 bikes attended the memorial ride. Although they were mostly Harley's, there were some sportbikes as well.

ReviewJournal.com - News - ROAD WARRIOR: A tragic end for a champion of motorcycle safety

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
My prayers are with his family, it just breaks my heart knowing that his daughter has to grow up w/o her dad.