Capo79 Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some people say he is called "M" others say he is called "mooooo" all we know he is called...Capo79

What do you do for a living?
I'm an auditor, or more specifically, and IT-auditor in a government agency in Norway. I can't actually tell you specifically what agency it is, ref. what I do for a living (but it's a pretty cool place to make a living:thumbup:)

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Not long. I bought my 2005 naked FZ6 used in august 2008. It's my first bike, since I got my license in September 2008. Love it, love it, love it!

What other modes of transport do you have?
I own a 2005 Opel Astra caravan (estate) petrol 2.0 turbo (170 bhp). I've had it for nearly two years now.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Don't know, really. Something Italian if it wasn't for the poor build quality. I've always thought the Monsters are hot, but a friend of mine that had taken a trip through Europe with his Monster, said he had to pull over to tighten screws and bolts more often than he had to fill gas… Other than that, there's obviously the R1, but I reckon' I'd kill myself if I ever drove one.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Well… There's IT, cars (anything with motors in general), politics, etc. I could of course list my daughter and wife here, but that's not regarded as hobbies, now are they? ;)

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I've been to a lot of places, actually. It's difficult to describe the best one. But I have to say that a few small islands off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, are one of them. Then again, I will never forget our trip from Key West in a Mustang convertible up north to Cape Canaveral Although NYC is by far the coolest city I've been to!

How would you best describe yourself?
I'm curious, quite risk loving (I'm good at identifying risks, though. Makes me good in my line of work :D), a good father and husband(I hope!!), a "life lover" – I like to LIVE, if you get what I mean?

What pets have you got?
None.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
That's a tricky one, but I'd have to say electricity although that's not really an invention, rather a discovery. Let's put it this way: I wish I was the one that had discovered and ultimately invented the utilization of electricity. That practically makes the lifestyle as we know it possible. Without it, we would still cook food on bonfires, manually cycle our bikes, we would have Flintstone cars (ok, maybe they could use steam, but anyways…), we wouldn't see cool Mythbusters episodes on TV, heck – we wouldn't even have TV's. An ultimately, I'd be out of work!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Without a doubt: Ignorance.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I'm very good at mimicking cows talking……. In other words "mooooing". Or let's put it this way: I hate to entertain, at least sober!

Snow or beach?
Without a doubt BEACH. I seriously hate snow. The only thing that's good for, is that you can have a real ball with your car on it.

Windows or Mac?
Windows

F1 or MotoGP?
F1

Which track or album rocks your boat?
I don't really have a an album or track that could possibly rock a boat (duh! – see? I wouldn't be a very good entertainer…), but I like electronica in different forms. No track or album in particular.

What is your favorite film?
That would be The Shawshank Redemption as a pretty solid number one. Then there would be Magnolia as a second, and finally The Green Mile on third.

Meat or Veg?
Meat without question! Actually, a very good reason to go back to New York, is Peter Luger Steakhouse in Brooklyn! (Can still taste that amazing steak!)

What is your favorite beverage?
Beer, coke, water. In that priority;)

And finally, your number one rule in life?
This is a cliché, but I will rather regret the things I've done in my life, than regretting all the stuff I never did.