TCP Seat Cowl 07' Blue PICS!!!

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally received my TCP seat cowl from rideaddict.com after 3 weeks of waiting. Looks awesome and perfect as I expected. Here are a few quick garage shots. I have a Yamaha lower cowl(chin fairing) on order that should be next week. I will take more pics once I get that on the bike.

2417204_41_full.jpg

2417204_40_full.jpg

2417204_42_full.jpg

2417204_47_full.jpg

Unty Karen

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks Sweet :rockon:
New to the forum not sure if this is the right place to ask! But does anyone know where i can get a chin fearing from to cover the front of the pipes:thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks so cool, Redhawk! :thumbup:

I've been known to stop at the local gas station after a good ride and strap on a cold 12-pak on to the pillion position with one of those rubber spider-web thingies, so I doubt I'd ever get a seat cowl...

But they look sooo cool... :eek:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, and your first picture reminds me of a question I've always had...

Has anyone removed their rear fender and painted it Yammie blue, to match the front fender? I think that would look so much better. The plastic appears (at least from a wiggle test) to be the same composition, so it should be paintable....

B

Bo67

Looks awesome! I run soft saddle bags most days though. I keep rain/cold weather gear and sunglasses in one bag which forces me to put beer in the other bag. It's a balance thing, y'know?:eek:

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the comments everyone! Yea, the only bad thing about the seat cowl is its non functional as far as carrying luggage is concerned. But it does keep the seat warm till the next ride for the girlfriend. Without a doubt the seat cowl looks awesome on these bikes.

My Yamaha lower cowl is scheduled to be here on Wednesday and I will put it on and take more pics! I will post them asap

DaveyFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
If you're not doing anything with that pipe... Can I have it? I'd love to strap it to my Back and play Rocketeer! :)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks great man!!!, i am still undecided about the tcp cowl or any cowl for that matter, but it does look good.....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome! I'd like to have one but I often take my daughter as pillion plus I have the Cortech tri-bag system. It sure does look great though!

I also ordered my Yamaha lower cowl. Cannot wait to get THAT installed!

baza

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, why cant i view these pictures ? white box red cross
Finally received my TCP seat cowl from rideaddict.com after 3 weeks of waiting. Looks awesome and perfect as I expected. Here are a few quick garage shots. I have a Yamaha lower cowl(chin fairing) on order that should be next week. I will take more pics once I get that on the bike.

2417204_41_full.jpg

2417204_40_full.jpg

2417204_42_full.jpg

2417204_47_full.jpg