Motegi Moto GP....RESULTS! Warning: Spoiler!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, am sitting here watching the 2nd round of the Moto GP at Motegi....The 125's have just finished, Andrea IANNONE, won the race, which was affected by a damp track....some rider started on slicks, others on wets. The riders on wets took the early running....until about half distance, when the guys on slicks started to catch up....very rapidly.

Iannone, started on pole, on slicks, fell back to 12th, before his slicks came good as the track dryed...

Was a great race to watch, especially as the British commentators were getting a bit excited in the first half of the race, as Brit, Danny Webb, was leading the race on wets...after qualifying in 13th.

250's are now on.....lots of crashes already...and we are only about 7 laps into the race....

:thumbup:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got up, was at a party last night so missed the 125s but put the TV on just in time to see Mike di Meglio crash. I'm glad to see the track has almost completely dried out. Bad luck for Simoncelli getting a flat front tyre while leading.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, i have been a bit slack...but here is the link to the full results of the Japanese Moto GP race at Motegi.....

Results and Statistics | The Official MotoGP Website

Good to see Lorenzo throw his hat into the ring....makes for a close Championship after 2 races...

Unlike the WSBK...with Haga having such a big points lead after so few rounds.

:rockon: