Not gone, but took a good fall...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Buddy of mine took a real bad fall on his harley this weekend, went around a curve and the bike went out from under him. He hit a guard rail and went down the embankment. He was helicoptered out. As much as i have heard so far, his arm is broken in multiple places, his ankle is real messed up, and he has a fractured back. I know he has been slipping in and out of consciousness.... but have no other details thus far.

The real kickers is that he JUST got his bike back after having an extensive engine rebuild. He is not your normal harley riders, he rides that bike better than most sport riders. Just hard when the bike isnt made for it.

Say a word for him if you dont mind.

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

rdoucet

Ghost Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sorry to hear about your friend; my family will keep him in our prayers.

On a positive note, it is probably good for your friend that you were with him when it happened - every second counts in situations like these and the sooner medical attention is given the better.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks fellas, actually i was not with him at the time, we usually try to ride, but i was working on another friends truck yesterday, so i was not able to go, i dont know if i could have seen that anyway... hard to watch...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Consider himself very lucky to be alive if he hit a guardrail, as most riders don't survive after hitting those things. So I assume that's him pictured? What kind of hear was he wearing and how did it hold up. Being a Harley Rider, was he just wearing a helmet? Hope not. Thanks for posting, as we all can learn from this.