Left Side Frame Plugs

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
Limited quantity run – get them now before they are gone!

Custom made by Daybreaker - a.k.a Duncan Customs, in Tallahassee, Florida.

Since there are no O.E.M. Left Side Frame plugs available this is the only place they are available! Hand machined from solid aluminum bar stock. Complete with stainless steel hardware.

Available in machine or media blasted finish (please specify when ordering).

Each plug is serial numbered on the back side and a limited quantity is available.

Details of these frame plugs are in the Mods section here: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-m...ame-plugs.html (Frame Plugs)

$35.00 plus shipping

I accept Paypal

PM Daybreaker to order!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
i wish for black too...

There's this amazing product out there called PAINT!

This guy is hand making these plugs on a lathe in his shop and you guys are complaining about the color??? Want him to come install it for ya too?!? With a little effort, you guys could make them black yourselves.:rolleyes:

1. spray paint and clear coat it (recommend the media blasted one for this - paint will adhere better to that finish). Or just spray paint it without clearing it for about $3. I found clear coat in a rattle can for like $10 (works great - used it on my forks)

2. go get it powder coated or anodized black

3. buy the home powder coating kit and do it yourself + other parts.

So stop wishing and do something about it! Daybreaker has done the hard part here folks..... :thumbup:

Last edited:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bone.. for us here in the usa, you have to understand that we are used to all sorts of "options".. and when there isnt one, we like to complain :)...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hahaha.. nice.. oh and i love your canada comment in your sig.. very funny and very true...

is there a paint that matches the black of the yamaha frame?? i thought i read somewhere someone had come really really close to color matching/texture matching.. i forget where i saw it though.. big help right :)

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys calm down. There is a product that Birchwood Casey sells. It's called Aluminum Black. I get it at Wally World. It will turn the aluminum black but it takes time and will scratch off. You could do it this way and touch it up when you need to. I have touched up my rims when the got a scratch on them but it is only a close match to the factory black but not exact. At least it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bone.. for us here in the usa, you have to understand that we are used to all sorts of "options".. and when there isnt one, we like to complain :)...

Hey, hey now. Don't go generalizing "us" here in the states. I for one have no problems painting it black. I'm with Boneman, go out buy a can of paint and figure out the rest. :rolleyes::D

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, hey now. Don't go generalizing "us" here in the states. I for one have no problems painting it black. I'm with Boneman, go out buy a can of paint and figure out the rest. :rolleyes::D

dude... i am from the USA.. born and raised... I currently live in CT... dont be confussed with what i was saying.. i know "we" are all a bunch of complainers... :justkidding:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Well got my left side plug today! Great craftsmanship Tommy! Money well spent.

DSCF4787.JPG

DSCF4792.JPG

DSCF4794.JPG

As always, more pictures and info on my site here: Boneman's FZ6 Site - Frame Cap

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bone... that actually looks pretty good.. but can you get a shot from a few feet away so we can see how the whole bike looks.. thanks man :thumbup: