Hello from NJ

klehman

Reaction score
Visit site
New Member saying hello

I live in West Milford, Northern NJ. My wife and I took a Safety Course earlier this year and started riding. I got a blue 2007 FZ6 and my wife went with a 2007 Kawasaki Eliminator 125cc. I am learning slow, I'm still a fair weather day time driver, I work in the city so I'm not using it for the commute but I do enjoy the time I get with it, just past 1K last weekend. I don't have a pic of mine but it's stock so it looks the same as all the other one pictured on this forum.

I'm looking to get saddle bags for it to make it a little more versatile, if anyone knows where to get some nice looking hard case saddle bags your assistance would be appreciated. I have been reading the other posts on the forum about some of the different soft saddle bags and some of them look real nice, I will certainly be going with one of those if I strike out with the hard case ones.

-Ken

J

jsteinb95

Welcome and congratulations on you and your wife's purchase. You will enjoy the forum. There's alot of good information here and everybody is extremely friendly. Any time you have a question, don't hesitate to post it. ;)