FZ6 Get togethers

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see alot of other forums getting together for a day or weekend rally. Anyone know of any. I would like to see some other FZ's on the road

W

wrightme43

I am going to try to set up a Deals Gap get together in Apr or May of 2008.
It would need at least 9 people, and would cost 120$ each. That would rent the Treetops, everybody would have a bed, in a nice house. Broadband, hot tub, kitchen, pots, pans, a gas grill, washer dryer, cable. Its really really nice.
The 120$ would cover breakfasts and late dinners. Lunch is bought while riding. The more people the cheaper it gets.
Also the people that prepay get first choice of beds.

Here is the area. Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

Treetops and The Ridge Vacation Rental, Graham County NC 828-479-8400

10 if you take the couch.
Up to 15 if 5 more bring sleeping bags.
That would put it down around 70-80$ each for three days.
Fri all day, Sat all day, and Sun all day leaving by 10 or so monday morning.

We had guys from OK, TX, GA, FL, IL, NJ, NY, Canada, TN, KY, VA, and WV all come.
If it works out it can become a annual thing.

I will start a thread on it if there is enough intrest. I would like I said require at least 8 other people to prepay $75. That would cover the reservation that must be prepaid in advance.
This will give enough time to set up vacations and such. Downside, if it rains its raining and thats just the way it is. LOL

Anyway what do you guys think?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to try to set up a Deals Gap get together in Apr or May of 2008.
It would need at least 9 people, and would cost 120$ each. That would rent the Treetops, everybody would have a bed, in a nice house. Broadband, hot tub, kitchen, pots, pans, a gas grill, washer dryer, cable. Its really really nice.
The 120$ would cover breakfasts and late dinners. Lunch is bought while riding. The more people the cheaper it gets.
Also the people that prepay get first choice of beds.

Here is the area. Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

Treetops and The Ridge Vacation Rental, Graham County NC 828-479-8400

10 if you take the couch.
Up to 15 if 5 more bring sleeping bags.
That would put it down around 70-80$ each for three days.
Fri all day, Sat all day, and Sun all day leaving by 10 or so monday morning.

We had guys from OK, TX, GA, FL, IL, NJ, NY, Canada, TN, KY, VA, and WV all come.
If it works out it can become a annual thing.

I will start a thread on it if there is enough intrest. I would like I said require at least 8 other people to prepay $75. That would cover the reservation that must be prepaid in advance.
This will give enough time to set up vacations and such. Downside, if it rains its raining and thats just the way it is. LOL

Anyway what do you guys think?
Will that include flights Steve? lol. It sounds great and cheap.

W

wrightme43

Ok so that is two plus me for three. I will start a thread tonight or tomorrow. I will call and see what weekends are available. IF we end up with less than 8 plus me, there are two other smaller houses, but they are not much cheaper so the less people the more it will cost.

W

wrightme43

My Girl friend wants to go to.
So that is 5.
But since we can share bed that lets even more people come.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know when you would need the 75 or whatever and i will send it. Not to be a jerk, but find out who would like to do it. Then take a deposit so you dont get screwed and we can all respond with our answers.