Twisties curves in FLORIDA

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i am looking for some good hills, curves, twisties, in the south west part of florida. Can anyone help.:Sport:

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure about your part of the state, but there are twisties in Florida. Granted, they are far and few between. Hopefully, there are some people in your area that can point you in the right direction.

Something else you can do is just browse at Google Earth a while trying to find some twistie roads.

Good luck.

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Why is that??
Florida is an extremely flat state with little need to wind roads around natural geography. The exception would be around lakes or along coast lines. We definately don't have the kind of roads you would find is areas that have hills and mountains.

On the plus side, we enjoy warm weather for most of the year.

This doesn't mean there aren't any twisties, it just means you have to know where to find them.

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We florida pep's can always go for a ride one weekend to go some place for a day and ride. For me i live in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area, and i go to Miami, west palm tamps. I have taken my bike to NY twice. So rideing a long distance does'nt matter.