tank pads

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
which tank pad has the highest quality? ie wont fade in sun wea??r out soo many out there,is there like a big king daddy of all tank pads? :rockon:

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought and fitted a Motografix 3D gel tank pad. Very good quality printing, guaranteed not to fade as printing is under a clear gel pad type thing! Very good adhesive comes in 4 sections in total so you could not fit elements if you so desired, I suppose. A bit pricey at £20 but seemingly a very good high quality product.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
hey i have to say i dont like boneymans pads! way to big and ugly,love his site though and other mods are cool but in my opinion overdone !

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, it's all a matter of opinion. I think they're sweet, but I don't think I'd ever put them on my bike. Just wanted to throw them in the for your consideration :thumbup:

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for that friend im new to this and appriciate it! love those 2 bros carbons are they a special ed or something with the gold screws etc?

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
TY006RW.gif

more my style from motogafix minimal and blends nice with my pearl tank st george red stipe down the middle! think ill go for it