Givi V46 mod

fzmaniac

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I recently bought a used Givi case complete with the rack and mounting hardware. Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to install it and I don't have a manual either. Can anybody help me with some tips and pictures possible?. Thanks.

ddg

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you just have the top case mount or side cases as well? I may be able to find my instructions from last year and scan them, but I may have tossed them.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
There are some pretty detailed how-to threads for top cases. You'll probably find what you need with a little searching. "Top case" or "Givi" will do it for you.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
If it's just the topcase rack try this link to twistedthrottle for the Givi instructions.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/filemanager/download/2133/

You may find them lacking as they start with the rear bodywork removed in which case tracking down an manual or searching for someone's install will help. A lot of the aftermarket exhaust installs would also require the bodywork removal so one of those plus the Givi instructions might work.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
come on.. i have this same issue and i plan to put my v46 on the bike this weekend.. cant someone post a link to the how to.. or do i have to make one myself :)...

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
instructions?? there are only like 4 main parts. small jigsaw puzzle. Saying that tho it took me about an hour with no instructions. most of the time faffing about with lack of access to bolts under the exhaust.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I recently bought a used Givi case complete with the rack and mounting hardware. Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to install it and I don't have a manual either. Can anybody help me with some tips and pictures possible?. Thanks.

Hi fzmaniac, a couple of months ago my brother in law (who also owns a fz6 s2) and I used the instructions that bcityroller posted to install the monorack in my little blacky jejeje, just prepare a little bit of patience and take your time while following the instructions.

cheers from Colombia :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
way ahead of ya :).. yea i plan on doing this mod this weekend, so ill take a bunch of pictures and put up a how to, since i searched and didnt really find one...