Homemade wall of death

W

wrightme43

NWS in the US for cussing. I know you guys are a bit less puritanical than we are over here.

Its worth a watch.

This shows the reason Britian was able to take over most of the world. It seemed like a good idea over a few pints, and just dont look back.

OpenDNS

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Those cracks in the boarding can act as a sufficient drainage system for the rain. Plus, those protruding nails can serve as safety hooks in case the rider falls from his motorcycle! We haven't even talked about the general motions that occur when the ride hits a bump in the wall. There's no railing system to prevent a fall, in case a spectator accidentally walks into the pit while a motorcycle is spinning around inside the basin.

It's totally unsafe. I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good thing the oh and s men werent about, cause it would have ruined a few guys fun day out and a damn good video. That was wicked.:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Well yeah man. I means its always Miller Time. Thats the problem you have no idea how long something took with miller time. The pint is much better form of measurement

Think about it.

How long did it take you mow your lawn?

Three pints.

Oh thats a big yard.

America

How long did it take you mow your yard?

Miller time!

Uh WTF????????????

See what I mean?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well yeah man. I means its always Miller Time. Thats the problem you have no idea how long something took with miller time. The pint is much better form of measurement

Think about it.

How long did it take you mow your lawn?

Three pints.

Oh thats a big yard.

America

How long did it take you mow your yard?

Miller time!

Uh WTF????????????

See what I mean?
Very funny indeed, this is the best thing that I have seen in ages. It reminded me of all the stupid things I used to do at that age. Good clean innocent fun.

Nelly

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man, I freakin' want one. That is such a brilliant find. Thanks for that one, Steve. That just made my day.

In the end the guy was so dizzy he could barely get the helmet back on so that he could climb the ladder... LOL

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I watched this again and noticed something.
They used a hovercraft lawnmower to mow the grass at the bottom of the wall.

Fly-Mow, ftw!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And 2000 years from now Discovery Channel will devote two evenings to the mystery of how 10,000 pallets disappeared from London and magically appeared in the form of a circle in the middle of no where, must be aliens...er...maybe Scots???. Too freaking cool!:rockon:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One of the guys is wearing a brainiacs t shirt; that's all you need to know about them. :thumbup:

Top quality maniacs :D