NH Whitehorse Gear ride 4/25/09 *DATE CHANGED*

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a few guys are getting together for a Ride from the Alton Bay McDonalds at 10am to go to the Whitehorse gear store. Last year it was a pretty relaxed ride and nothing too crazy, but a good way to ride with some other FZ's (Other bikes welcomed as well) and get back in the habit of group riding again.

1. Rob (reiobard)

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: NH Whitehorse Gear ride 4/18/09

1. Reiobard
2. FZ6inNH (possibly Mrs. too)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

BUMP! Any others? Southern NH? Northern MA? Little fun run with some cool shopping at the end!

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site

Sounds like a good idea but don't think I'd make it home by 1:30 to take care of the little dude while my wife goes to work. Maybe the next I guess - the season's still early. Have fun...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sounds like a good idea but don't think I'd make it home by 1:30 to take care of the little dude while my wife goes to work. Maybe the next I guess - the season's still early. Have fun...

very true, there will be more....

I have a feeling i will be absent from some later summer rides though after my little one shows up.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Looks like i might have to bail on this, turns out i have a dual b-day party in Milford on Saturday...
:spank:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That's OK Rob. We'll be meeting up a few times before the little one arrives... plenty of time to ride!

So, it might be Eric and Eric only?

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Will know for a fact on friday, just got some disturbingly bad news on The 200 0 Tundra that did not pass inspection........Frame rot, now these P.O.S's have the same issues as the junk Tacomas(95-2000) and Toyota knows about it but won't do a damn thing:spank:

Sorry for the rant, I'll post up friday one way or the other.

Eric.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Will know for a fact on friday, just got some disturbingly bad news on The 200 0 Tundra that did not pass inspection........Frame rot, now these P.O.S's have the same issues as the junk Tacomas(95-2000) and Toyota knows about it but won't do a damn thing:spank:

Eric.

Ok... Well, let me know if you can and I still intend to make the trip as I need all that stuff.

As for the Tundra, I would crawl all over Toyota Corporate and maybe find the lawyers that were involved with the Tacoma settlement. A cursory Google search turned up a ton more complaints just like yours so there are enough out there to start the fight.

A co-worker here had his 95 Taco bought back... he got just shy of $16k, signed the check and handed it back to them for a 2008 Corolla S loaded and zero payments!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site

Eric.

This happened to a friend on the local forum, as well. With enough persistence, they did the right thing and gave him his payout. Good luck.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Ok... this weekend is a wash. I now have two tasks that I absolutely have to complete this Saturday thus cannot make a trip. Since Rob couldn't either and Eric is on the fence, I've changed the date to the next Saturday? Let me know if you can make it for the same time, same meeting place on Saturday, April 25th.

1. FZ6inNH (Eric)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Ok... this weekend is a wash. I now have two tasks that I absolutely have to complete this Saturday thus cannot make a trip. Since Rob couldn't either and Eric is on the fence, I've changed the date to the next Saturday? Let me know if you can make it for the same time, same meeting place on Saturday, April 25th.

1. FZ6inNH (Eric)

Can't do it that weekend. It is the first race weekend at Loudon!!! I can;t wait. You should come on by there and check it out.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Can't do it that weekend. It is the first race weekend at Loudon!!! I can;t wait. You should come on by there and check it out.

Maybe we can go up early then head over to the track early afternoon and see the afteroon activities. Michele is taking two classes this summer so I might actually get serious about some corner work since she'll be so tied up over the summer. What time do they start the afternoon sessions?

Too bad WHG isn't open on Sundays.....

Might just be Eric & Eric?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site

Maybe we can go up early then head over to the track early afternoon and see the afteroon activities. Michele is taking two classes this summer so I might actually get serious about some corner work since she'll be so tied up over the summer. What time do they start the afternoon sessions?

Afternoon sessions (races) start at 12. I recommend starting on a day you can dedicate to it, to do the school. Not that you can't learn stuff as you go, but the school starts at 9 and is pretty laid back, then you go out for "training".

I also recommend that if you're gonna do it most every weekend, you do whole days, then you get lunch ;)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
and you can request to work with me since i am a corner captain this year. I am the boss of the corner....

Yeah... i am that good :)

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And humble too....;)

Rob, are those track days simply observable, you know, just show up, watch a little, get a feel for the daily progression of it??