Where to buy tires

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do yo guys buy your tires? I want to pick up a set of Pilot Powers and was wondering if anyone knows the best place to buy.

S

sportrider

I'm not sure for you locally, but mail order or internet chaparral has good prices. I've never ordered(mail or internet) from them, but I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the years, they are about 120 miles west of me(now) I used to live pretty close to them. there about $20.00 cheaper per tire than my local dealer. I did buy my last set of PPs at 10west where I got my bike, they give me a 10% discount on everything I buy there since I've bought two bikes from them and with my discount I paid $275.00 for both chaparral has them for $235.00

Chaparral Motorsports - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts & Accessories

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I was hoping to find them online for a good price. I'm in no hurry, as I have a new set sitting here, but wanted to try the Pilot Powers a go.

S

sportrider

I just checked there website there prices are cheaper if you mail order them from there adds in the back of most motorcycle mags.

105.97 120/70ZR-17
135.97 180/55ZR-17
the fine print says $9.00 per tire for shipping. so you'd be looking at around $260.00. honestly you could probably do better at a local shop around your house, if not I doubt you'd pay too much more and have them the same day.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I was hoping to pick them up for around 220 to be competitive. I will shop around. Thanks for the replies guys.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
$232 shipped....doubt you can beat that.

Thanks for the link! I picked up a pair and with the 180 rear it was 240 shipped. I couldn't find a better deal anywhere.