Exploring - loving the weather!

ClarkFZ6

Reaction score
www.sdmf.com
Just thought I'd post a quick message. I passed my test at the end of August, missing the best of the riding season and haven't bothered exploring much of the local area until now. Some of the roads in the Hampshire area are brilliant! Found some nice roads around the A32 area and of course the A272 is on the list. I'm really pleased to have found some decent roads on my doorstep and even managed to go cross country from work to home!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd post a quick message. I passed my test at the end of August, missing the best of the riding season and haven't bothered exploring much of the local area until now. Some of the roads in the Hampshire area are brilliant! Found some nice roads around the A32 area and of course the A272 is on the list. I'm really pleased to have found some decent roads on my doorstep and even managed to go cross country from work to home!

The roads round the New Forest area rock too! :)

Right, it's the school holidays. Want to go for a ride tomorrow somewhere Clark? Burgers at Portsdown hill maybe? I'm going to Ireland on Thursday for 4-5 days after that.