givi e21 question

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
soo.... i have the original fender that came with the bike (dont laugh) and wanted to know if i put a set of e21 bags on the bike, would i be able to keep the bikes turn signals where they are,.. anyone?? thanks all :thumbup:

Last edited:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out this TwistedThrottle page which has pics of an FZ with the E21s and some discussion regarding the turn signals. Bottom-line seems to be that they need to be relocated from stock in some fashion - either with a fender eliminator, the Givi siderack option or something else. you'd have to come up with.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/861/280/

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i believe the mounts would be the ones from givi.. 351 i think.. but are we saying that i can keep the stock signals but have to use a fender eliminator??? thanks all.. pictures??? :)

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I use a FAZR6 fender eliminator. It uses the stock signals but relocates them inward (both left/right and fore/aft) in conjunction with the plate. While I don't have a the Givi side racks cases you can see from my photos how much more room for the racks there would be. Based on the photos from the twistedthrottle site I would expect this kind of a solution (ie fender eliminator that uses stick signals + Givi racks) to work just fine.

My setup
watermark.php

watermark.php

The example E21 and PL351 on twistedthrottle:
5988-500x600.jpg

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bc.. those are great shots.. im wondering if i really have to do the fender eliminator thing.. dont really want to have to shell out for a FE if i dont have to .. I'll have to wait till i get my cases and do some test fitting..