Another Austrailian Win!!!!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought Indy was an american sport? Austrailian Ryan Briscoe won the Honda Grand Prix of St. Pete. Of course the only news you will read about it is that Danica had another crash and yelled at the other driver.....but that is what she does. I went and did take a few photo's but Indy cars are too damn fast for my poor photography skills ( I may have been a little drunk also.... ) I wasn't in a good position to see any of the many wrecks but Kannan came in 5th and Marco didn't do so hot. Hopefully they can up their game throughout the rest of the season. If you have never seen an Indy or open wheel race.....you have no idea what you are missing :rockon: I prefer them on roadcourses to the superovals but if you get the chance, check one out :thumbup:

http://www.indycar.com/news/?story_id=13508

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just saw this on our late night news :cheer: :cheer: , im so proud of my fellow Aussie and his team mate and another Aussie Will Power (6th).......We really are taking over the world :sinister:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just saw this on our late night news :cheer: :cheer: , im so proud of my fellow Aussie and his team mate and another Aussie Will Power (6th).......We really are taking over the world :sinister:

Mawahawahahahaha..........:sinister: