Spies powers to Superpole hat-trick at Valencia

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure Ton (Thulst) can tell us all about it when he gets back (he's gone down to the races).

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks so much for the link.

The difference in times is very close. Spies at 1:33.279 on pole, and in Nakano in the new Aprilia RSV4 at 1:35:416 in 20th. A difference of 2.2 second. Pretty amazing considering the Aprilia is a brand new bike.

I have a funny feeling Spies will dominate this weekend, the young man looks to be the next superstar.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In Race 1 Spies threw his R1 into the kitty litter in a big way, the bike went end over end after losing the front end in a tight left hander. Haga ran away with the race, Fabrizio second for a Ducati 1-2 and Neukirchner 3rd on the Suzuki.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just getting ready to watch race 2 now....missed the first race, will catch up on that later...bugger, re Spies...oh well, he had to have a bad moment soon...he has been faultless lately.

Nice to see Haga win....i think he is the sentimental favourite out there now...everyone justs wants him to win the Chamionship at least once!!

:thumbup:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah despite me being a big Yamaha fan, and anti Ducati in MotoGP I think Haga deserves a championship. If Spies can hold it together he may just spoil Nitro's plans though.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad about Spies...oh well...easy come, easy go. that's racing.

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
PLEASE DO NOT put the results in your title.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Give us sometime to watch the race. Many people use a DVR and will watch the race when we can.

Use the word SPOILER in your title so we know not to read your post if we do not want to know the results before watching the race.m This is a common practice on other forums.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PLEASE DO NOT put the results in your title.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Give us sometime to watch the race. Many people use a DVR and will watch the race when we can.

Use the word SPOILER in your title so we know not to read your post if we do not want to know the results before watching the race.m This is a common practice on other forums.

Superpole is not the race, it was also more than 24 hours ago.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Still do not want to read ANY results in a title. Spoiler will let us know if we want to read the post or not.

TV coverage of the races is getting slow over here... Stupid speed TV.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still do not want to read ANY results in a title. Spoiler will let us know if we want to read the post or not.

TV coverage of the races is getting slow over here... Stupid speed TV.

Didnt think Superpole rated as "spoiler" status...but wil keep this in mind in future. :thumbup: